Be prepared for emergencies with our Worksite Emergency Response Team Training program. After completion of our program your employees will have the necessary certificates required for OSHA.
- Daily Safety Planner
- Written Progressive Disciplinary Program
- Hazard Correction
- Worker training and instruction
- Check list plan
Cardiac Emergencies, CPR & AED
This is a comprehensive American Heart Association Certified 4 hour program held at your worksite.
Other topics available are:
- Patient Assessment-Vita Signs Review
- Altered Mental Status
- Diabetic/Stoke/Seizures/Allergic Reactions
- Trauma, Minor & Major
- Wound Care, Fractures, Dislocations, Bleeding Condition and Traumatic Events
- Burns, Chemical & Thermal
- Environmental Emergencies
- Poison Look-Alikes: Keeping Children Safe
Verbal interaction and occasional physical contact is necessary. A short written examination will be given to complement the provided information and as an aid in learning for the adult student.